Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the limits of Magical that Kingdoms and such can Draw upon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the limits of Magical that Kingdoms and such can Draw upon?

So what are the limits that a King can draw upon by gather all those under him? I am assuming Group Unleashings should be a thing, to explain things like the whole Changeling way ritual. So shouldn't a court of mighty changelings be able to conjure their own hidden island off the coast of Manhattan, or a secret Island just for Fae in Hawaii? What about making something the equivalent of Hallows from Changeling the Lost, so making a Castle in the Near Dreaming side of a Freehold?

Could changeling Colonists have set up settlements in Early America, hidden mound cities? If changelings join the space program, or sneak in couldn't if say all of Concordia were brought to bare couldn't they do something like Terraform part of the moon just for Fae, or create Hallow Earth? What is the limit of Unleashings, especially with a thousand plus members kicking in?

• Eldagusto
    replied
    With Freeholds out this makes me wonder what are the limits stretching a stronghold or Thorpe. A hundred+ changelings plus enchanted could build some insane wonders for someone like a high king.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherd
    replied
    I've never seen anything in the books (that I can remember) that talked about rulers or other kithain being able to do things like this. All that I can recall is the weather and natural events reflecting the ruler and his/her personality and moods. I haven't played with the C20 Unleashings, but it seems like what you describe would be too powerful. Creating an island or terraforming the moon?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X