Enchanted Mortals Campaign ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MythAdvocate
    started a topic Enchanted Mortals Campaign ?

Enchanted Mortals Campaign ?

Have any of you tried running a game surrounding Enchanted Mortals or Kinain ? I have been pondering this for an intro game for some new players.

• MythAdvocate
    replied
    Originally posted by Freederp92 View Post
    I played in one years ago, kinda wanted to run one since though I like the low power level of near mortals. What do you have in mind that might be concern
    Just wondering about pitfalls and whatnot. Why reinvent the wheel ?

I really like the idea of the kinain with a chimerical companion that was his kids imaginary friend. Lends a bittersweet air.

For my game, I am thinking on characters (kinain) who work for an "art collector" (actually a Lost One) who sends them on artifact hunts. The mysterious benefactor will never be seen, working through intermediaries.

Leave a comment:

• Freederp92
    replied
    I played in one years ago, kinda wanted to run one since though I like the low power level of near mortals. What do you have in mind that might be concern?

By playing kinain and enchanted mortals we didn't really have many struggles aside from the occasionally heavy hitter and glamour being so rare for us so we rarely used cantrips and relied more on skills. I dont remember what we all were but I remembering a high school shop teacher who was a nocker blooded kinain and someone else was a grizzled enchanted investigator who had a chimerical companion who was his daughters imaginary friend and he discovered changeling society after his daughter and several other kids got kidnapped by the boogeymen. We dealt mostly with mundane threats or low powered Chimeras, we once ran into the the Chimerical Boogeyman who was influencing the kidnappers and nearly got knocked out and killed. Turns out Gun made Chimerical does wonders.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X