X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Larry
    started a topic Clurichaun symbol?

Clurichaun symbol?

I noticed that the symbol for Clurichaun in C20 is completely different than the one in the C20 Wallpaper. Which one is correct and where did the other symbol come from?

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

With the C20 stuff out right now? That's about it that we have to go on. The jumpstart doesn't have a PC clurichaun. And I'll be surprised if the upcoming Book of Freeholds has the icons in them. Next possible chance that it would reappear was that announced C20 Player's Guide.

True. But maybe some of the forum members who worked on the book may know more? I dunno.

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Larry View Post
    I saw that, too. Just wondering if there's any more to it. I personally like the C20 Wallpaper symbol much, MUCH more.
    With the C20 stuff out right now? That's about it that we have to go on. The jumpstart doesn't have a PC clurichaun. And I'll be surprised if the upcoming Book of Freeholds has the icons in them. Next possible chance that it would reappear was that announced C20 Player's Guide.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Larry
    replied
    Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
    Well, the C20 Ready-Made-Characters uses the symbol from the final corebook. So presumably, that's the "official" one.

I saw that, too. Just wondering if there's any more to it. I personally like the C20 Wallpaper symbol much, MUCH more.

Leave a comment:

• tasti man LH
    replied
    Well, the C20 Ready-Made-Characters uses the symbol from the final corebook. So presumably, that's the "official" one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X