C20 starts shipping this week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C20 starts shipping this week!

So the Monday Meeting notes say C20 will start shipping this week! As soon as someone gets a tracking number let the rest of us know, please.

Damnit what do I do it says my shipping address is locked, and I moved since filling out the Survey?

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Get in touch with Richard Thomas. There might be a link on the KS website.

Comment

Haven't received my shipping notice as yet, though I honestly don't know if my shipment will go out right away or not - I was one of the folks on the signed DiTerlizzi print tier, and added on dice as well, so I'm not clear on whether that stuff's ready or it's just the books/screens. Fingers crossed! I'd like to run a C20 game for my birthday in a little over a month and it'd be cool to have the physical book, screen and dice on hand.

Comment

Nevermind, checked the OP date.

Comment

Originally posted by Themiscyra View Post
            Haven't received my shipping notice as yet, though I honestly don't know if my shipment will go out right away or not - I was one of the folks on the signed DiTerlizzi print tier, and added on dice as well, so I'm not clear on whether that stuff's ready or it's just the books/screens. Fingers crossed! I'd like to run a C20 game for my birthday in a little over a month and it'd be cool to have the physical book, screen and dice on hand.
            PoD rules. Ordered two already (one for me, the other for a birthday gift) and got my C20 campaing on-going. My players have just realised how great Unleashing is... but how frightening Imbalance closening can be.

But the day Deluxe arrives... THAT will be AWESOME.

Comment

I'm waiting with bated breath for my shipping notification

Comment

Originally posted by Urtoroth View Post

PoD rules. Ordered two already (one for me, the other for a birthday gift) and got my C20 campaing on-going. My players have just realised how great Unleashing is... but how frightening Imbalance closening can be.

But the day Deluxe arrives... THAT will be AWESOME.
                Yeah...I just don't really want to pay for PoD right now when I already have my Deluxe edition on order. Perhaps at some point. I have the PDF, obviously, and of course I have Changeling dice and loads of other d10s from years ago, so there's nothing really stopping me from running a game now if I want, but there's nothing like a physical book, screen, and fresh dice, you know?

Comment

For anyone who hasn't seen - at least one backer on Twitter has received their physical rewards (book, screen, and dice, looks like) and reports that they never received a shipping notice, the package just turned up. So I'm honestly not sure if the fulfillment shipper is sending out notices at this point, or if they're just getting caught on spam filters, or what.

Comment

For anyone who hasn't seen - at least one backer on Twitter has received their physical rewards (book, screen, and dice, looks like) and reports that they never received a shipping notice, the package just turned up. So I'm honestly not sure if the fulfillment shipper is sending out notices at this point, or if they're just getting caught on spam filters, or what.
                    I think I saw that same tweet (Was it a furry?), so here's hoping. I've been keeping an eye on my spam filter and it hasn't turned up there

Comment

Originally posted by Novagain View Post

I think I saw that same tweet (Was it a furry?), so here's hoping. I've been keeping an eye on my spam filter and it hasn't turned up there

Yeah, that was me. Arrived home from work yesterday to a big box on my doorstep that I was not expecting. My books, screen, and dice arrived in pristine condition. I did not actually get a shipping notification. I even went back through my spam folder last night to see if it had snuck past, but there was nothing. This wouldn't be the first time I didn't get a shipping notice from BackerKit, though. I'm in Massachusetts and I know of someone else here who also got theirs yesterday. So the books are definitely on their way and hopefully we'll see more and more excited people posting that they got theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post

Yeah, that was me. Arrived home from work yesterday to a big box on my doorstep that I was not expecting. My books, screen, and dice arrived in pristine condition. I did not actually get a shipping notification. I even went back through my spam folder last night to see if it had snuck past, but there was nothing. This wouldn't be the first time I didn't get a shipping notice from BackerKit, though. I'm in Massachusetts and I know of someone else here who also got theirs yesterday. So the books are definitely on their way and hopefully we'll see more and more excited people posting that they got theirs!

Oh sweet, thanks for chiming in! I'm also in Massachusetts, so fingers crossed it gets here in the next few days - though of course I'm sure they've a lot of orders to ship and who knows how the process is organized.

Comment

For Me I have no idea if where or when my books are coming... They may come to my current location or they may be sent to my old apartment leasing office. and I don't know how I will find out unless I check. I am in Michigan so when they arrive here.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday! Lovely to see it finally here!

Comment

Yeah...I just don't really want to pay for PoD right now when I already have my Deluxe edition on order. Perhaps at some point. I have the PDF, obviously, and of course I have Changeling dice and loads of other d10s from years ago, so there's nothing really stopping me from running a game now if I want, but there's nothing like a physical book, screen, and fresh dice, you know?
                              I agree, but as I said, I got one for a birthday's gift, so the timing was almost perfect. But nothing compares with the excitement that I just felt reading some backers have their Deluxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X