C20 starts shipping this week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Novagain View Post

I reached out and was told to check back in about a month, once initial shipping and such is done and we'll see what we can do, response was quick and hopeful, so thanks OPP!

Meanwhile, what tier is getting the Book of Freeholds PDF? It seems like I'm the only backer I know that hasn't gotten that
    The Kickstarter update said those who backed a physical copy.

Comment

Originally posted by zenten View Post

The Kickstarter update said those who backed a physical copy.
      Okay, I missed that. So, more fallout from my fuckup

Comment

Okay, I missed that. So, more fallout from my fuckup
        I backed for the Book via Backer Kit rather than Kickstarter and did end up getting the Book of Freeholds PDF so I'm not entirely sure how the backerkit system works

Folks in the US, are the books arriving for you via USPS, UPS, or FedEx?
        I got mine via USPS but I'm not sure if it is the same for everyone.
        Last edited by Jane_Dargason; 04-13-2018, 01:42 PM. Reason: Adding Annotations to my post

Comment

So, I went back and checked my pledge.

I...apparently accidentally pledged to a PDF only tier that was in between two Deluxe Edition tiers. So, $195 and no book to show for it.

I don't suppose anyone would have a suggestion as to how I could beg/plead for OPP to let me pay the difference? I've got a complete set of WOD20 Deluxe books thus far and it's really upsetting to not be able to complete the set.

(Yes, I know I should've read it more closely)
          I cannot stress this enough: in the Kickstarter's final days we often tell people to check and double-check their pledges, please check your pledges.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

My backerkit info still says ready to ship on the update, will it say shipped if it was shipped or will it not update? I don't know if it is set to ship to my current place or my old Leasing office...

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Am I the only one who hasn't recieved their book yet? I am worried neither my house or my old leasing office have recieved the package and my backerkit says ready to ship...

Comment

I'm afraid "Ready To Ship" can also mean 'your book got shipped'.
                I received my book a good few days ago and my BackerKit page says "Ready To Ship". I think it's the overall status of the project.

cWoD Dice Probability Chart ||| cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator ||| cWoD Alternative Armor System
                cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System ||| My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels ||| 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff
                EXPLOSIVE cWoD STUFF!

Comment

The problem is its annoying calling a Leasing office I don't even belong to anymore... and they tell me they have no packages for me... so what I wait a few days to bother them again... I hate this...

Comment

Okay I still didn't receive my book I am going to contact Rich...

Comment

Finally got it and it is groovy.

Comment

Working...
                      X