Oba Frailty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oba Frailty

So when it says they lose a health level per day after the time period, is this Chimerical damage, lethal, agg?

I'd rule it as a Chimerical one. Severed from their homeland they would loose themselves to the chimerical death and the cumulating banality.

Also note that the Obas were a 2nd Edition Kith and in those wilder times the "physical" effects of Birthrights & Frailities were usualy chimerical.

Comment

Originally posted by Lachdanan View Post
      I'd rule it as a Chimerical one. Severed from their homeland they would loose themselves to the chimerical death and the cumulating banality.

Also note that the Obas were a 2nd Edition Kith and in those wilder times the "physical" effects of Birthrights & Frailities were usualy chimerical.

I considered the 2e thing.. but so are River Hags and... they take agg.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
        I considered the 2e thing.. but so are River Hags and... they take agg.
        I feel that the probability of chimerical death is (or should be) more horrifying that the real death. Real death would free your changeling spirit what would reincarnate (except Sidhe), but the Undoing would sentence you a life-long Banal, gray and piss-scented existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lachdanan View Post

I feel that the probability of chimerical death is (or should be) more horrifying that the real death. Real death would free your changeling spirit what would reincarnate (except Sidhe), but the Undoing would sentence you a life-long Banal, gray and piss-scented existence.

Autumn Sidhe exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
            Autumn Sidhe exist!
            My memory failed me, they are a too recent addition.

Comment

Working...
            X