This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C20 Freeholds Errata

This is an errata thread for C20 Freeholds. Please keep the thread to reporting of errata only: any discussion should go in a different thread.

Errata includes typos, visual glitches, numbers which don't add up properly, etc. It does not include stylistic choices that you would have done differently than the authors.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager

Page 3:
    Visual glitch on "What Is The Book For" - the page number seems compressed

Page 3:
    Chapter Header for Chapter Four appears twice

Page 3:
    "Ayo's Well" has the Holdings rating listed, but none of the other example Freeholds list that info

Page 3:
    "Shamrock's Beer Cellar" has the page number listed as 6 instead of 46.

Comment

Page 17 ". . . Medicine of the Nunnehi and Menehune. . . " The Menehune don't have Medicine. They have Mana.

Comment

Page 21 under Homestead "Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition p.XX." should have a page number listed.

Page 20 under Dual Nature a page number is referenced as "Dual Nature (p. 28)" earlier on the same page under Regency a page number is referenced as "Oath of
        Regency (see Book of Freeholds p.32)". It seems like the page reference styling should be consistent.

Comment

Page 13 describes a Nunnehi freehold. Page 17 says the Nunnehi can't use freeholds.

Comment

Page 46:
            " Most recently, the pub is under the management of the satyr Arkus Oreais..." - last name should be spelled Oreias.

I know this because the character is mine and I backed it at the Enchanted Naming level to have my character show up in a C20 book. I double-checked the survey I sent in and the spelling was correct there. Feel free to private message if you need more info to confirm

Comment

Page 35 "As the challenged party, the sidhe had the right set the terms of the duel . . ." seems like it should be "As the challenged party, the sidhe had the right to set the term of the duel . . ."

Comment

The Uluru section beginning on page 53 omits any mention of the strict customary taboos governing the site and the climbing ban.

Comment

Working...
                X