X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IanWatson
    started a topic C20 Freeholds Errata

C20 Freeholds Errata

This is an errata thread for C20 Freeholds. Please keep the thread to reporting of errata only: any discussion should go in a different thread.

Errata includes typos, visual glitches, numbers which don't add up properly, etc. It does not include stylistic choices that you would have done differently than the authors.

• loomer
    replied
    The Uluru section beginning on page 53 omits any mention of the strict customary taboos governing the site and the climbing ban.

Leave a comment:

• vikinzer
    replied
    Page 35 "As the challenged party, the sidhe had the right set the terms of the duel . . ." seems like it should be "As the challenged party, the sidhe had the right to set the term of the duel . . ."

Leave a comment:

• Pandemonium
    replied
    Page 46:
    " Most recently, the pub is under the management of the satyr Arkus Oreais..." - last name should be spelled Oreias.

I know this because the character is mine and I backed it at the Enchanted Naming level to have my character show up in a C20 book. I double-checked the survey I sent in and the spelling was correct there. Feel free to private message if you need more info to confirm

Leave a comment:

• zenten
    replied
    Page 13 describes a Nunnehi freehold. Page 17 says the Nunnehi can't use freeholds.

Leave a comment:

• vikinzer
    replied
    Page 21 under Homestead "Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition p.XX." should have a page number listed.

Page 20 under Dual Nature a page number is referenced as "Dual Nature (p. 28)" earlier on the same page under Regency a page number is referenced as "Oath of
    Regency (see Book of Freeholds p.32)". It seems like the page reference styling should be consistent.

Leave a comment:

• vikinzer
    replied
    Page 17 ". . . Medicine of the Nunnehi and Menehune. . . " The Menehune don't have Medicine. They have Mana.

Leave a comment:

• Pandemonium
    replied
    Page 3:
    Visual glitch on "What Is The Book For" - the page number seems compressed

Page 3:
    Chapter Header for Chapter Four appears twice

Page 3:
    "Ayo's Well" has the Holdings rating listed, but none of the other example Freeholds list that info

Page 3:
    "Shamrock's Beer Cellar" has the page number listed as 6 instead of 46.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X