Inspirational Dreaming Images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspirational Dreaming Images

I thought we had one of these threads already up here, but I can't seem to find them. So I decided to reincarnate it!

This thread is for posting inspirational pics for Changeling: the Dreaming.

Let's Go!

Have Some Satyrs!

------------------------------------------

Slightly NSFW

Comment

Not Kith specific, but Thomas Cole's The Titans Goblet is one that always struck me as the sort of thing one would find in the Dreaming. Also his The Architect's Dream and his Voyage of Life series.

I also like a lot of Dali's stuff: Metamorphosis of Narcissus, The Burning Giraffe, The Ghost of Vermeer Delft Which Can Be Used As a Table, Shirley Temple The Youngest Most Sacred Monster in the Cinema in Her Time, and Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening as some of the more surreal areas of the Dreaming.

I also found someone's interpretation of the Deer Woman legend on DeviantArt that struck me as oddy suitable for possible Redcap inspiration.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
      Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Does this count as a Troll post?

Comment

So, recently discovered The SixthLeafClover and thought they made some amazing artwork. Also thought it might suit the world of Changeling: the Dreaming.

Some kind of volcanic dragon?

A Chimerical guardian of a Freehold. Slightly NSFW

Dragons in four elemental flavors!

A teenage Pooka, ready to defend the Freehold!

Comment

Working...
          X