The Undoing and High Traits and Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Undoing and High Traits and Training

So something that always bugged me was if a fae dies a chimerical death and suffers the Undoing they could still have very high attributes, high levels of unusual skills and possibly a huge discrepancy between their birth age and physiological age. So how do they explain that? How does a Sidhe Knight that spent much of his time in freeholds so while he should be 75 is actually more like in his thirties. How does he explain insane training in fencing, and horse riding when his mortal life never included that? And how can he live that much of a banal life when he is a parkouring supermodel swordfighter? How does he explain that he looks say younger then his own children or grandchildren?

Or do you think Undone Changelings quickly or instantly loose a number abilities and lower some of their traits?

Does Fae sight now no longer see their Mien when Undone? Does the Fae soul just sleep till the mortal dies or do they go off to be reborn? Do you think the Faesoul is always reborn with the same mortal soul?

I'm guessing Vampire embraces sort of Gilgul the Fae soul like Mage Avatars?

Will undone changelings still produce Kinain? What about Unchrysalised changeling's having kids?

It is a time for great deeds!

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    So something that always bugged me was if a fae dies a chimerical death and suffers the Undoing they could still have very high attributes, high levels of unusual skills and possibly a huge discrepancy between their birth age and physiological age. So how do they explain that?
    No way. But at least they have a slim chance that a readheaded FBI agent will knock on his door.
    There is an Undone pal in C20 Rb., who thinks that he was stolen by UFOs. Other possible, "mundane" explanations: Forbidden medical research, super-solid. serum, time-dilatation anomaly, cyrogenic sleep, ets.

How does he explain insane training in fencing, and horse riding when his mortal life never included that?
    Does he really have to? He will forget that he ever used those skills. What's the chance that in the modern world that he will be in such a situation he should use them again. Would you try to ride a big bad*ss horse without the knowledge that you can do it safely? Add the hight Banality. The chance is slim. Even slimmer with fencing. Slimmer than tha svelte nordic beauties. And man, they are slim.

And how can he live that much of a banal life when he is a parkouring supermodel swordfighter?
    He'll will loose his birthrights and a substantial amount of Appearance. Possibly, because of the accumulated Banality he will newer be able to detect that he could be a supermodel. He will start learning accounting (Banal my friend, as hell), working in a cube (his colleagues will envy / want him, but he will not detect it), living in a flat and collecting old taxation documents to be sure.

Or do you think Undone Changelings quickly or instantly loose a number abilities and lower some of their traits?
    All, which is attached to the Fae.

Does Fae sight now no longer see their Mien when Undone? Does the Fae soul just sleep till the mortal dies or do they go off to be reborn? Do you think the Faesoul is always reborn with the same mortal soul?[
    His Mien is destroyed, his fae-soul in a coma. We're not sure IF a mortal soul is reborn at all. The fae one does that, but even if the mortal one does that the chance would be negible.

I'm guessing Vampire embraces sort of Gilgul the Fae soul like Mage Avatars?
    The fae soul will be in a permanent stasis, the worst fate ever. The kindest solution to destroy the vamp. to free the soul.

Will undone changelings still produce Kinain? What about Unchrysalised changeling's having kids?
    I think not. He will be a normal human with a banal-glamour-sucking-black-hole where his fae soul was. By the way the chainglings don't always produce Kinain, but I *think* the Unchrystalised ones would have the same chance.

Comment

A Changeling is undone by them having a high Banality. It's not from Chimerical death.

Comment

Working...
      X