Mortal Bodies and Fae Meins in the mundane and the Dreaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Bodies and Fae Meins in the mundane and the Dreaming

Few things that Changeling has always seem to have been vague on.

1) Does your mortal body reflect all your dreaming actions. If I punch a troll in the face am I pretending fighting in the real world? OR if I use wayfair to jump high in the dream how does my body reflect that?
    2) What happens to a mortal body when your fae self travels to the far dreaming?

Thank you,

James

Hello,

1) The Mortal & Fae Mien does the same. It's easy with the troll, who have a human body, but more interesting with a Chimera. It would seem as a street performer fighting an invisible foe. If a disrepancy occurs (a dragon tailslap you and you fly 30 meters), the Mist roll help to cloud the memories.
    3) Goes into the dreaming, following the trod.

Comment

Originally posted by johnsonhavoc View Post
      Few things that Changeling has always seem to have been vague on.

1) Does your mortal body reflect all your dreaming actions. If I punch a troll in the face am I pretending fighting in the real world? OR if I use wayfair to jump high in the dream how does my body reflect that?
      2) What happens to a mortal body when your fae self travels to the far dreaming?

Thank you,

James
      You have an example of how the worlds interact on p.33 of C20 under ”The importance of intent.”

Krister M. Michl
      Freelance writer / Current Projects: C20 Player's Guide, W20 Book of Oblivion, CofD: Dark Eras 2
      Entry on White Wolf Wikipedia

Comment

Working...
      X