Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C20 Book of Freeholds available now on DRPG

Link is here

Ok, let's see what the Dreaming brings us today...

I'd really like to know where the Freeholds are located? What towns/cities/countries, that is.

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Arzie View Post
      I'd really like to know where the Freeholds are located? What towns/cities/countries, that is.
      Their locations are listed in their descriptions.

Comment

Well, some of the freeholds are. I can't find the Duchy of Moonriver in the C20 corebook or on the White Wolf Wiki and that brewery is interesting.

Also, was the Emperor Norton Academy supposed to be in Portland, Oregon? Portland, WA is not a town according to the Google. . .

Comment

Originally posted by baakyocalder View Post
          Also, was the Emperor Norton Academy supposed to be in Portland, Oregon? Portland, WA is not a town according to the Google. . .
          That...was probably an error that errata didn't catch.

Comment

Originally posted by baakyocalder View Post
            Well, some of the freeholds are. I can't find the Duchy of Moonriver in the C20 corebook or on the White Wolf Wiki and that brewery is interesting.
            The Duchy of Moonsilver?

http://web.archive.org/web/200106262...hangeling.html

Charlie Cantrell
            Onyx Path Freelancer
            Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Their locations are listed in their descriptions.
              Which descriptions? Where?

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

Comment

Which descriptions? Where?
                The descriptions in the sample Freeholds. The paragraphs right before their stats.

Comment

I guess I don't see what you're referring to. Was there a link I missed?

Comment

I guess I don't see what you're referring to. Was there a link I missed?
                    What link?

...did you not buy the PDF?

Comment

Nope. I was just wondering what the Freehold locations were.

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
                        Thanks, Charlie. I had played in the New Bremen game in 2000, but do not remember much of the Changeling material. Mostly, I did Mage stuff. . .

If there is an errata update, I highly recommend referring folks back to the New Bremen page or to suggesting that the Shamrock is a venue suitable in the campaign city.

Comment

Nope. I was just wondering what the Freehold locations were.
                          Oh. Yeah, I thought you were asking where in the book the freehold locations were written.

In that case: University of Nairobi, Russia, Hong Kong, French Alps, Appalachian Mountains, Duchy of Moonsilver, and Andes Mountains.

Comment

It’s an easter egg for folks who played in New Bremen’s Changeling venue. We purposely didn’t name the city so Shamrocks could be dropped in anywhere an ST wants to use it.

Edit: Not that STs can’t do that with any of the freeholds in the book. They’re there to be used, after all!
                            Last edited by PookaKnight; 05-10-2018, 06:21 AM.

Charlie Cantrell
                            Onyx Path Freelancer
                            Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post

Oh. Yeah, I thought you were asking where in the book the freehold locations were written.

In that case: University of Nairobi, Russia, Hong Kong, French Alps, Appalachian Mountains, Duchy of Moonsilver, and Andes Mountains.
                              Thanks so much!!! :^)

Comment

Working...
                              X