Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA: Fae - The Kickstarter I'd Most Like To Contribute To.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA: Fae - The Kickstarter I'd Most Like To Contribute To.

Like many people, I loved DA: Fae. I think it was my favourite cWoD game (Aside from playing a Technocrat, but that's hardly core), and, aside from C:tL, probably my favourite WoD game. I've always felt it 'ended to soon.' I'd have loved to see more splatbooks for DA: Fae. Thoughts?

Side Question: I understand that C20 has elements of it. Is this true? How close to DA: Fae is it?

Thanks. :^)

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation IRC Star Trek Sim. New players are always welcome!

C20 has seasonal Arts, and Unleashing (but it works a bit differently). It also writes up the history section in such a way that DA Fae could be one possible history to it.

Comment

I would *love* to see DA: Fae updated and expanded! It left a lot of ground uncovered.

C20 is very much Changeling: The Dreaming and not a modern DA: Fae. It does have nods to DA: Fae and drops hints that they exist in the same continuity if STs want to use it that way.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

Crimmeny. DA: Fae (Rev) would be awesome. I'm glad to hear there are nods to it. I'm afraid with three sprouts under three I'm not going to be getting any of the 20 books anytime soon, but DA: Fae is something I would definitely squirrel away enough Kickstarter money for a hardcover version for.

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation IRC Star Trek Sim. New players are always welcome!

Comment

I loved every second of Dark Ages: Fae writing. I’d love to see it updated and revised. Can tell you that the very first draft system for faerie creation was inspired by the 1st Edition Lunar Exalted building. In draft 1.5 of the character creation, I went over to Lesser and Greater Features after a discussion with Matthew (McFarland), who is the person that got the project approved by old White Wolf.

For those who wonder: I wrote the opening of Chapter Two (intro, the changeling, inanimae, and firstborn splats) and Chapter Three: Character Creation.

Krister M. Michl
          Freelance writer / Current Projects: C20 Player's Guide, W20 Book of Oblivion, CofD: Dark Eras 2
          Entry on White Wolf Wikipedia

Comment

Would totally pony up at least a hundred dollars or so for a new version of DA:Fae.

Comment

I want the same quality of Dark Age Fae that Changeling 20 got, but its unlikely since Holden is largely responsible for the Arts Crunch, but maybe if they tapped the Exalted/Scion crew for help...

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

I love DA Fae, I've run it and played a DA Fae character going on five years in our VtM game. It's fantastic and character creation is so much better than the dumb kiths system.

What it needs more than a new edition is supplements. Storytellers Companion with antagonists and a better idea of how a Fae chronicle looks. A Players Companion with more echoes, can trips, features

Comment

Working...
                X