X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PookaKnight
    started a topic Walking Away From Arcadia Interview

Walking Away From Arcadia Interview

The folks at Walking Away From Arcadia recently interviewed Luka and me. We talked about Book of Freeholds and very briefly about what’s to come in the C20 Players Guide.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-5b2n8-924562

• PookaKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigistrade View Post
    And I'll add that even if I write some parts, I always look forward to what's coming next like any fan.
    Me too! My favorite part of working on the books is getting to read everyone else's drafts when they come in

Leave a comment:

• Rigistrade
    replied
    Originally posted by Growls View Post
    I enjoy every episiode of Walking Away From Arcadia. All around great insights, and one of the more cerebral of the WOD Podcasts out there.

And I cannot *wait* to see what is coming next from this crowd. (That goes for you as well Krister)
    Thank you! It's much appreciated. And I'll add that even if I write some parts, I always look forward to what's coming next like any fan.

Leave a comment:

• Growls
    replied
    I enjoy every episiode of Walking Away From Arcadia. All around great insights, and one of the more cerebral of the WOD Podcasts out there.

And I cannot *wait* to see what is coming next from this crowd. (That goes for you as well Krister)

Leave a comment:

• Rigistrade
    replied
    I enjoyed this epsiode. Was nice to actually hear Charlie's and Luka's voices for the first time. I can finally apply voices to the communication we've had over the years.

Also, speaking of nightmares, I love Luka's Dauntain for C20. I remember sitting on the bus on my way home from the city center when I got the initial version for the new Dauntains. First reaction was: It frightens the sight out of me! Such amazing writing.
    Last edited by Rigistrade; 06-02-2018, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lian
    replied
    Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
    Hmm so the glamour invested doesn't limit your total glamour?

That seemed to be what they said.

Leave a comment:

• Eldagusto
    replied
    Hmm so the glamour invested doesn't limit your total glamour?

Leave a comment:

• Lian
    replied
    That answers SO much about freeholds.. in a more Xp happy game you could just keep buying up glamour you invest.

Leave a comment:

• Eldagusto
    replied
    Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
    The folks at Walking Away From Arcadia recently interviewed Luka and me. We talked about Book of Freeholds and very briefly about what’s to come in the C20 Players Guide.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-5b2n8-924562
    Gnarly! I've been binging on this Podcast over the last month and almost caught up! I am surprised there are multiple Whitewolfy Podcasts out now, I remember back when there would only be 0-1 at any given time and this one is pretty quality!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X