Other Kithbooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Kithbooks

So with the release of Kithbook Boggan, we now have a complete set of Kithbooks — except that C20 ended up adding three more Kiths to the main lineup (four, if you count the Autumn Sidhe). When Changeling: the Dreaming gets added to the Storyteller’s Vault, are there any intrepid writers who are going to produce Kithbooks for the Clurichains, Piskies, and/or Selkies?

I believe some of the C20 authors have expressed interest but getting new books approved is basically up to NuWW so I wouldn't hold my breath on much beyond the Players Guide...

Comment

We’re hoping for more books past the Players Guide. We have lots of thoughts, but it’s too early to know how it’ll go yet. If the kiths get revisited, I’d expect something more along the lines of V20’s Lore of the Clans than individual kithbooks. Once again, though, it’s too early to know what will happen.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
        We’re hoping for more books past the Players Guide. We have lots of thoughts, but it’s too early to know how it’ll go yet. If the kiths get revisited, I’d expect something more along the lines of V20’s Lore of the Clans than individual kithbooks. Once again, though, it’s too early to know what will happen.
        Something like CB20 for Gallain.

Comment

Umm… I did mention Storyteller's Vault, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dataweaver View Post
            Umm… I did mention Storyteller's Vault, right?

Yeah but I mean why do KB: Selkie when "Lore of the Kiths" might be coming out?

Though I'd be tempted to a Pooka 20...
            Last edited by Lian; 11-01-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

We are in fact hoping to get more books, but as nothing has been approved yet, I'm loath to say more on the subject beyond show love for the system, and keep your fingers crossed.

Luka Carroll
              Onyx Path Freelancer & Developer
              Working On: C20 Player's Guide, Lunars
              Worked On: V20 TMR, Demon STG, C20, Book of Freeholds, Conquering Heroes, Building A Legend, Dragon-Blooded, The Realm

Comment

Originally posted by Luka C View Post
                We are in fact hoping to get more books, but as nothing has been approved yet, I'm loath to say more on the subject beyond show love for the system, and keep your fingers crossed.

Give us more stuff to buy... like if you pieced things out like exalted has been...

Comment

I really love the C20 setting so o want more books! With the other lines closed for the move to 5th ed we still have more here to develop!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Also I need more Piskies fluff and direction! As is their group nature makes them to egoless and collectivist for me to grock...

I mean if I want a manic Pixie kith I may need to finish a Sprite kith...

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                      I really love the C20 setting so o want more books! With the other lines closed for the move to 5th ed we still have more here to develop!

Mage and wraith are still open

Comment

Oh yeah, but Changeling is what I’ve been most happy with 20ifying.

Mage seems self contained for me, well they will add a book for the Digitalweb and Technocracy reloaded but we won’t get Sorcerers and Archmages. So Changeling feels the most alive to me, with the most room to expand!

Comment

Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
                          Oh yeah, but Changeling is what I’ve been most happy with 20ifying.

Mage seems self contained for me, well they will add a book for the Digitalweb and Technocracy reloaded but we won’t get Sorcerers and Archmages. So Changeling feels the most alive to me, with the most room to expand!
                          mage still has Gods and Monsters, Book of the Fallen, Technocracy Reloaded, Digital web 3.0. Victorian age mage. That's the MOST books of any line promised.

Comment

As well, Archmages and sorcerers aren't getting much coverage because there's comparatively low demand for them: I for one am far more interested in M20 supplements for the Traditions and Disparates before seeing M20 updates for sorcerers and Archmages: finish covering the basics before you address fringe issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post

mage still has Gods and Monsters, Book of the Fallen, Technocracy Reloaded, Digital web 3.0. Victorian age mage. That's the MOST books of any line promised.
                              No what I mean is I’m most excited for The Reloaded and Digital Web Book, the gods and Monster and Fallen books may either be great or meh... it depends.

And with the nature of Mage I stand by not needing a traditions or Disparates book before Archmages and Sorcerers. I found revised info to be quite sufficient. But the problem is we only have a few people who have the crunch chops to do an Archmage book...

Comment

Working...
                              X