Need a Banner House Suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Banner House Suggestion.

I've had a group that hasn't been touched too directly in the background of my plot called "House Anansi" those who've pried into it have gotten the information that they are: Either a legitimate African House, or Protest Movement trying to work within the system that seem to be a mix of African American type changelings or perhaps a mix of both.

I'm not sure what House to link them to, though as they take at least inspiration from Anansi and many are a spider pooka....

Liam, maybe? Or Eiluned or Ailil?

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Hm. What's their goal? What're they protesting?

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

The Goal is they are a factor trying to work within the whole "Feudal" system so not full on democracy but trying to give a place for a less Eurocentric Setup..

Comment

Liam and Fiona might work.

Comment

Well, Anansi is a renowned trickster spirit, and also, like many tricksters, a guardian, protector, and teacher. The area of Africa Anansi is from has a lot of French influence, and House Beaumayn dabbles in strange realms, a group of seers and Thallain hunters. I could see that being the primary house with an alliance with Liam or Scathach, both major Autumn Houses.

Comment

Working...
            X