Selkies mate with Seals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
    I asked the Pookas about this, and they told me I was being ridiculous.
    Yeah, it’s clear from what Possessed cited that the kids would still be human.

Comment

Originally posted by MythAdvocate View Post
      For my own campaign(s), I would say yes, it is possible. Same thing with shape-shifted Pooka. There is enough of this sort of thing in folklore to make a solid case. I would also add that a shapeshifted Fae can forget their fae nature and live out their lives as an animal. Kinain animals are not out of the question either.
      I'm of a general opinion that "normal" animals awakening to their supernatural nature is more a werewolf thing. Now a shapeshifting fairy cat... was always a fairy cat in myth that's at least where i'd draw the line. How that would work with changeling? I'd allow them on Arcadian Commoners, but not Autumn commoners.

Also there's no real limitation to Pooka/selkie/snake people from pg as being the only ones who can knock people up as animals. Metamorphosis is right there. You want a Horse with Sidhe blood.. go zeus it up.

Comment

Yeah, do Sayters sometimes fuck Goats?

Of course with the Goats Consent.

Comment

Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
          Yeah, do Sayters sometimes fuck Goats?

Of course with the Goats Consent.

ITs the assumption that Satyrs are more likely to fuck a goat than a Clurichain is the issue here. Having animal features doesn't make you more likely to fuck an animal. Any Fae who want to fuck a Goat can. OR they can magic their way into serious goat fucking.

Comment

Also, we're talking about fairy tales here. If you've ever read a fairy tale, chances are it's involved some form of talking animal, or at least one of abnormally high intelligence.

And now I'm imagining the Fae employing the Harkness Test!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
              Also, we're talking about fairy tales here. If you've ever read a fairy tale, chances are it's involved some form of talking animal, or at least one of abnormally high intelligence.

And now I'm imagining the Fae employing the Harkness Test!

BAH the only way to test if something is worth fuck is if it passes the Gom Jabbar. Then only then is truly a person. Everything else is bestiality.

Comment

Working...
              X