Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does The Blood Bond Affects Changelings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does The Blood Bond Affects Changelings?

I was reading M20 and it says the. Blood bond has a terrible effect on mages,but it does work. Does it hass a similar effect on changelings?

I’d say that the bond works as usual but each point drank inflicts Banality. This is out of memory so I’d need to check the books but I think it used to be that Changelings got a point of temporary Banality for each Blood point they drank. I cant remember how, or if it was, adressed in C20 but drinkin vampiric Blood should be a common Banality trigger.

Also there are Bloodcrystals, or something similarly named, in CB: Redcaps that are made from Vampiric Blood but grant Dark Glamour to the consumer, if I again remember correctly this will still inflict the Blood bond to the Changeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Possessed View Post
      I’d say that the bond works as usual but each point drank inflicts Banality. This is out of memory so I’d need to check the books but I think it used to be that Changelings got a point of temporary Banality for each Blood point they drank. I cant remember how, or if it was, adressed in C20 but drinkin vampiric Blood should be a common Banality trigger.

Also there are Bloodcrystals, or something similarly named, in CB: Redcaps that are made from Vampiric Blood but grant Dark Glamour to the consumer, if I again remember correctly this will still inflict the Blood bond to the Changeling.
      Thanks,I'll take a look at the older stuff

Comment

Becoming a Ghoul was one of the ways to become a Dautain in the older stuff.

Comment

Blood Dross is listed in Book of Houses 2 in House Balor's section. Ghouled changelings receive two points of permanent Banality that remain until the process of ghouling wears off. This may or may not work on redcaps. And yes, you risk turning into a Typhoid Dauntain. Not fun at all.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Additionaly you will not be able to increase Glamour or learn new Arts or Realms. (Storytellers' Guide, pg. 44.)

Comment

Working...
              X