Sharing Nostalgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Nostalgia

Super random topic, I apologize. But, I recently came across a relic from my college years, while cleaning house. An untitled sketchbook with the cover painted in swirls of white and silver as if to evoke mist. I once did an honors project for the art class I was taking at the time that involved picking multiple short stories and providing illustrations for them.

“What does this have to do with C:tD?” You may be asking yourself. Two of the stories I did drawings for were The Tooth Fairy from the Inanimae book and Lion and the Heart of Wonder from the Pooka kithbook. And looking over the sketchbook filled me with a massive amount of nostalgia and I just wanted to share.

When I have some free time, I may attempt to take photos of my doodles and share them.

Thread Reaper <(´ ՞)ਊ( ՞ )>

That’s great! It’s so nice that your a artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanandithras View Post
      Super random topic, I apologize. But, I recently came across a relic from my college years, while cleaning house. An untitled sketchbook with the cover painted in swirls of white and silver as if to evoke mist. I once did an honors project for the art class I was taking at the time that involved picking multiple short stories and providing illustrations for them.

“What does this have to do with C:tD?” You may be asking yourself. Two of the stories I did drawings for were The Tooth Fairy from the Inanimae book and Lion and the Heart of Wonder from the Pooka kithbook. And looking over the sketchbook filled me with a massive amount of nostalgia and I just wanted to share.

When I have some free time, I may attempt to take photos of my doodles and share them.
      I would be delighted to see these illustrations.

“Humpty had always sat on walls, it was his way.”
      Jasper Fforde, The Big Over Easy

Comment

I always felt this forum needed more artists displaying their projects. I love changelings ascetics so I'm interested.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Working...
        X