Thallain Symbols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thallain Symbols

Several years ago, I remember seeing a bunch of symbols for the various Thallain kith, and they were all sort of darker reflections of the kithain symbols. Boggans have a bee on a hexagon, but boggarts had a wasp on a pentagon. Sluagh have a spider, but Bogies had a squid. Trolls have a hammer, but Ogres had a morningstar.

Low-quality example here:

However, I can't find a source for them. Were they official? Did they come from a book? If so, which one?

Thanks!

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager
    Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post
    Several years ago, I remember seeing a bunch of symbols for the various Thallain kith, and they were all sort of darker reflections of the kithain symbols. Boggans have a bee on a hexagon, but boggarts had a wasp on a pentagon. Sluagh have a spider, but Bogies had a squid. Trolls have a hammer, but Ogres had a morningstar.

However, I can't find a source for them. Were they official? Did they come from a book? If so, which one?

Thanks!
    There's nothing in Shadow Court or Shining Host Players Guide, the primary Thallain writeups, which points to them being fan-made; if they were official, they never showed up in the major books.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

As far as I know, they’re a (really awesome) fan work.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

IanWatson This may not be the original location, but it has most of what I think you are looking for.
        Last edited by grimjaws; 11-19-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X