Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

imagine that a Changling: gets green-lighted into a video game. what do you want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagine that a Changling: gets green-lighted into a video game. what do you want?

so bloodlines two sells as much as GTA 5 and Paradox decides to green light a Changling game what do you want?

Generally, I like single player RPGs with an open sandbox setting (preferably a large city with a wide variety of neighborhoods and terrains, as well as various Dreaming realms), a lot of interesting supporting characters I can get emotionally invested in and impact their character growth (including various potential romantic interests), the ability to impact the world and what happens, and a lot of various options for my character. (Yes, generally, something like Dragon Age or Mass Effect for Changeling.)

It'd be nice to have something that lets you pick any of the Kiths, but I suspect for simplicity's sake you'd just have Sidhe has the default. That is, unless you had a World of Warcraft type game that lets you play any of a dozen or more "races".

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

I agree with the Sandbox part. VTMB was KINDA like a Sandbox but it wasn't. It was too linear. Hopefully in VTMB2 they'll make more like GTA with better free-roaming than in the first game.

Comment

Working...
      X