Morality Path for Changelings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morality Path for Changelings

I'm running a multisplat campaign, and one of the things i'm doing is stealing from CoD by having equivalents for Morality brick for each of the non-Vampire splats.

Where i have run into a brick wall is creating a Morality for Changelings.

I have a name as well as some ideas i have stolen from others on the web, but cant seem to quantify it as a proper VtM style path. I know it should be about striving for a Balance between your Fae and Human sides but specifics elude me

Like what qualifies as a level 1 Sin? Breaking an Oath? Whats a level 6 tho? I have looked at Changeling the Lost 1st ed and it doesnt help much since CtL changelings dont want to be found, so using their powers as little as possible is their path. CtD changelings want to encourage the Dreaming tho and have to find the Balancing Point between Worlds.

If anyone has any suggestions or could help out i would be deeply grateful.

Hm , I guess you could do it like Forsaken where your suppose to stay in the Middle. Like a breaking point to the Autumn is ignoring Chimera, and a breaking point to the Fae is Rhapodosy.

Comment

I don't see a mechanic wise necessity to make paths to changelings. I've run crossovers before and Felt no need for such thing.

But anyway. I think the paths should be clear, why not make seelie and unseelie paths? Just take the beliefs of each court and extrapolate into a path sins

Comment

I wrote one up several years ago. I’m pretty sure I posted it in this forum. Let me see if I can find it.

Charlie Cantrell
        Onyx Path Freelancer
        Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
          I wrote one up several years ago. I’m pretty sure I posted it in this forum. Let me see if I can find it.
          That would be awesome. I hope you find it, and i would be deeply grateful to be able to use it.

Comment

Found it! http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...oza#post150899

Charlie Cantrell
            Onyx Path Freelancer
            Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds, Guide to the Night, C20 Players Guide

Comment

I've adapted the Clarity system from Changeling the Lost with decent results. Basically the idea of keeping clear what is real/mundane and what is fae/chimerical, and not being overwhelmed by either (Banality or Bedlam).

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
              Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
                Thanks so much Sir Knight. This isnt exactly what i'm looking for but it will help a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by No One of Consequence View Post
                  I've adapted the Clarity system from Changeling the Lost with decent results. Basically the idea of keeping clear what is real/mundane and what is fae/chimerical, and not being overwhelmed by either (Banality or Bedlam).
                  I would really like to see that as well please, if you have the time and inclination, and you could post it or DM it to me i would greatly appreciate it, Sir No One.

Comment

Working...
                  X