CTD Duchy of the Sunshine Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD Duchy of the Sunshine Coast

Hi I'm long time fan of CTD RPG setting, now I'm happy that your going to make a new version of the CTD RPG, Now in the original setting there was the Duchy of the Golden Gate, well I would like official create for the new CTD setting what I want to create is the Duchy of Sunshine Coast in the Kingdom of Northern Ice. This Duchy covers BC and is based in the Sunshine Coast area of BC

LW

I am confused by what you want.

Comment

Like Lian, I have no clue what you are trying to say or ask. Would it be possible to clarify your post?

Comment

The way I interpret the post is LIKE the Dutchy of the Golden Gate, or using the Dutch otGG as a template, our friend Martian 1912 would like to create The Duchy of the Sunshine Coast which would be located in the Kingdom of Northern Ice. It would cover the geography of British Columbia known as the Sunshine Coast.

I think it's a fantastic idea Martain. I'd love to see how you develop that. Maybe the Onyx Path crew will take you up on writing for that. As far as I know, there's still an Open Call out for writers.

Comment

Changeling the Dreaming RPG, I want to create an official Dutchy Sunshine Coast is were I live, Officially there was Red Cap that ended becoming a Baron due to using his Teeth in craving an Ice statue,

LW

Comment

You want to write it up and submit it?

Comment

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I'm guessing English isn't your first language? I'm not sure your written English is quite strong enough for publication at the moment, based on your posts here. There's a slight clunkiness of syntax that native speakers would notice straight away. I would focus on that first, or consider getting an English-speaking friend to do the relevant translation. Then double check everything before submission to avoid any last minute errors.

There's nothing stopping you from writing fan material in your native tongue either. That might be a better idea to begin with, and then you can publish it on your own site. It allows you to practice.

Good luck!

Comment

I've got Aspergers and English is my Mother language,

On the Subject of my Dutchy of the Sunshine Coast, the Seelie Court is based in Victoria BC, Unseelie Court Vancouver. Now there are Two Old WOD sourcebooks that will effect my Dutchy the Vancouver source book and the Mage A Syndicate source book.

Since they are rebooting the Old WOD what about Vancouver and BC which the Dutchy covers.

LW

Comment

Originally posted by Martian1912 View Post
                  I've got Aspergers and English is my Mother language,

On the Subject of my Dutchy of the Sunshine Coast, the Seelie Court is based in Victoria BC, Unseelie Court Vancouver. Now there are Two Old WOD sourcebooks that will effect my Dutchy the Vancouver source book and the Mage A Syndicate source book.

Since they are rebooting the Old WOD what about Vancouver and BC which the Dutchy covers.

LW
                  I'm sorry. Your first couple of posts were difficult to parse. I hope I didn't offend you.

Have you read the submission guidelines? The best thing to do, I guess, would be to write some sample text (they ask for fluff and crunch), fill in a waiver form, and submit it. Then they'll get back in touch. I think they'd be more likely to hire a new writer to contribute to an existing project first, before commissioning a brand new project. But it's worth pitching the idea anyway.

Comment

I still want to create this Dutchy but have they oficial rebooted Changeling yet?,

LW

Comment

There is no "reboot" with C20, just a new edition with setting updates and what looks like a mechanical overhaul. There's been talk of the new White Wolf Publishing, a separate entity from Onyx Path which is publishing C20, doing some sort of reboot to the WoD lines as they develop 4th edition but nothing is concrete and in any case it will likely be at least several years before they make it down the list to Changeling.

If you want to write up your Duchy there's nothing stopping you. I'm sure a lot of here would love to read it.

Comment

But I want it official Fae Dutchy in the Kingdom of Ice, also which Vancouver is that Changeling we comic based in?,

LW

Comment

Well the reason I wanted to do this is that Victoria dispight being the Capital of BC Victoria feels like a small town that gives off power of largest cities in Canada, this would be due to the Duke having his Selie Court here,

Also I wanted to update Vancouver since the source book,

also that Changeling Web Comic which Vancouver is it in?,

LW

Comment

Hi Martian1912, at the moment, they are updating Changeling the dreaming rule systems and regrouping information on kiths and powers, mostly. They are not currently working on updating locations source books.

What Changeling web comic were you referring to?

(Also, to the writers or regulars, if I made any mistakes, please feel free to correct me).

Comment

Well the Changeling comic that mention on this forum, Secondly I still would like to Official create this Dutchy of Sunshine Coast in the Kingdom of Northern Ice, yes I know that Old WOD Official has bin Rebooted but I've bin using the old WOD source books to create this Dutchy. such as Vancouver one.

LW

Comment

Working...
                              X