No announcement yet.

CTD Duchy of the Sunshine Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only Changeling webcomic I'm aware of is Chrysalys.

So what comic are you talking about?

Comment

They're probably talking about Black City Birds, since it's set in Vancouver: https://tapastic.com/series/Black-city-Birds

It's also a fan comic and not an official publication from Onyx Path or White Wolf (albeit one I enjoy greatly), so I'm not sure why it would affect any potential pitches or submissions.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

The setting section has quite a lot of information about the world, including some new stuff.

But honestly, I couldn't get Newfoundland in the book as one of the writers.
        Last edited by Maggie C; 01-17-2017, 01:04 PM.

Maggie Carroll
        Onyx Path Freelancer & Developer
        Working On: Book of Freeholds
        Worked On: V20 TMR, Demon STG, C20, Conquering Heroes, Building A Legend

Comment

Well will the Dutchy just cover the Sunshine Coast or all of B.C., also in the Changeling 20 is the Vancouver Cassio still around and the sleeping monster still in Victoria, The Dutchy is story of Two noble Street Knights one from Unicorn house and one from House Falcon, both of them were as good as Sir Cronos,

LW

Comment

Still would like my idea for this Duchy Of Sunshine Coast officially in the New Old WOD Changeling rpg setting,

LW

Comment

Here are Onyx Path’s submission guidelines:

http://theonyxpath.com/submission-guidelines/

Your best bet for getting picked up as a freelance writer is to follow the directions there. Keep in mind though that there’s no guarantee a book will come up on the schedule that will call for a Duchy of the Sunshine Coast write-up. As I understand it, location books tend to be poor sellers. Even if a book calls for detailing the Duchy of the Sunshine Coast and you get tapped to write it, there’s still no guarantee that the vision of the Duchy of the Sunshine Coast you have in your head right now will be what’s called for in the book. You need to be flexible as a freelancer. Your work has to harmonize with what the other writers are doing and what the developer is trying to put together. There might be something you write that you’re really attached to but must change to fit with the rest of the book.

Honestly, from the sound of what you’re wanting, you’ll probably be best served by doing a fan book on the Duchy of the Sunshine Coast. When the Storyteller’s Vault opens up for Changeling: The Dreaming material, you can polish your work and/or get with someone you knows layout to sell your Duchy of the Sunshine Coast sourcebook through there.
              Last edited by PookaKnight; 10-19-2017, 07:01 PM.

Charlie Cantrell
              Onyx Path Freelancer
              Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Working...
              X