Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post

Poorly written fluff?
    Which'd be ironic, given that all three's extended writeups in.Book of Houses 2 were by the same writers.

I think they were going for different things with Leanhaun and Balor. Leanhaun were written for sympathy, Balor weren't - they don't apologise for what they are or what they believe.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
      Oh another thing on House Balor?

Why is it they seem Far more EVIL then Ailil or Leahaun

Leahaun in particular does some sick shit, but I find them more sympathetic then Balor.

Because Ailil aren't evil. They are Villain protagonists.

See Lelouch from Code Geass if you need to understand Ailil

Comment

Looking at the Balor writeup again has got me wondering if there was some Tzimisce influence in there, serving as template for the splat assigned 'unabashedly monstrous' - not Vicissitude, but the brutal rulers of the Carpathian nights.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
          Looking at the Balor writeup again has got me wondering if there was some Tzimisce influence in there, serving as template for the splat assigned 'unabashedly monstrous' - not Vicissitude, but the brutal rulers of the Carpathian nights.

Not really. Its more a straight up "what would traitor house be" Honestly one think I hope C20 does is better differentiate between House Balor and thallan Sidhe.(or introduces house Lugh and makes Balor the Thallain gathering)

Comment

Working...
          X