Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does house Leahaun's curse apply within a freehold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does house Leahaun's curse apply within a freehold?

even enchanted mortal cease to age within... it doesnt exactly cease to be a weakness if a freehold can suspend its effects... And Helps to keep the body count from getting so high... that Someons BOUND to notice...

I believe Freeholds only suspend natural aging?

Comment

You can't live in a freehold indefinitely unless you're eager to fall into Bedlam. So I'd rule that yes, a freehold does suspend even this curse. It is a pretty debilitating curse, to be honest.
      Last edited by adambeyoncelowe; 12-13-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Oh another question on the house in general? in the book it says that often they try to atone to the family of those they rhapsodize.

Ideas on how to do that would directly involve them as individuals, and not be something you can take care of with a soothsay blessing?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
          Oh another question on the house in general? in the book it says that often they try to atone to the family of those they rhapsodize.

Ideas on how to do that would directly involve them as individuals, and not be something you can take care of with a soothsay blessing?
          Soothsay would work. You could also watch over the family in general, or swear an oath to them, or go on a quest for them.

Comment

Personally, I would say no since the Leahaun's Curse worked full time in Arcadia.

Comment

oh read the unseelie houses book some more, any ideas what the world would look like after the "Great ritual" Leahaun is hoping to bring about, Think many leahaun would join the seelie camp if their houses curse was removed?

Comment

Working...
              X