C20 Actual Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C20 Actual Plays

In case anyone is interested, I have the write-up from a session of C20 I ran this week on-line at https://www.facebook.com/notes/charl...53626187539635

I also the write up of my very first C20 playtest session on-line at https://www.facebook.com/notes/charl...53514986829635

Charlie Cantrell
    Onyx Path Freelancer
    Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

So it looks like the old seemings are gone, which is a pity. Even if they were to have no mechanical basis, it's nice to have the childling/wilder/grump distinction. 'Seeker' and 'wonder' seem far less flavourful.

Comment

Why not both?

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Both would be better! If that's what we have, then that's good. If childling/wilder/grump denote age and seeker/wonder/whatever denote 'attitude', or perhaps social role, then that might work.

Comment

Looks neat and that setting looks to carry the same themes I was aiming for, for one I was attempting and failing to make. Save, I was gonna put my in Michigan.
          -Would totally steal it if possible-

Comment

Feel free to steal as much as you want

Charlie Cantrell
            Onyx Path Freelancer

Comment

It will likely mostly be lcoales/geography. As that tends to be my biggest difficulty in writing settings up.
              Wouldn't wanna steal too much afterall and would offer a something in return. I can draw things -nods-

Comment

Here's another actual play(test), if you want.

Matthew McFarland
                Writer, developer, etc.
                Undead for Chill 3rd Ed now on Kickstarter!

Comment

I love the rat queen being recognized by the dreaming! I might have to borrow that idea for a game sometime.

Charlie Cantrell
                  Onyx Path Freelancer

Comment

What is a severtal? Did I miss something in Shadow Court...? *scans books*

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post
                      What is a severtal? Did I miss something in Shadow Court...? *scans books*

No, you probably just don't have a copy of C20. (Don't feel bad, few people do.)

Matthew McFarland
                      Writer, developer, etc.
                      Undead for Chill 3rd Ed now on Kickstarter!

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post
                        Here's another actual play(test), if you want.
                        It is a nice campaing. Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

No, you probably just don't have a copy of C20. (Don't feel bad, few people do.)
                          Why do you taunt us like this? I see why they call you Black Hat Matt now!
                          Last edited by adambeyoncelowe; 03-23-2016, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post

Why do you taunt us like this? I see why they call you Black Hat Matt now!
                            Why does he taunt you? Because he's a [REDACTED] which thrive on bringing suffering to others.

PookaKnight knows what I'm talking about.

Maggie Carroll
                            Onyx Path Freelancer & Developer
                            Working On: Book of Freeholds
                            Worked On: V20 TMR, Demon STG, C20, Conquering Heroes, Building A Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie C View Post

Why does he taunt you? Because he's a [REDACTED] which thrive on bringing suffering to others.

PookaKnight knows what I'm talking about.
                              My suffering knows no bounds! I'm so impatient...

Comment

Working...
                              X