X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
    From the latest Kickstarter update:

It's happening! 😃
    What if your old email is fouled up but you've got a new email address?

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post

Just because you log into Kickstarter with your email address, that doesn't necessarily mean that email needs to be active. I'm sure you can change it once you're logged in.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Lead Developer

Comment

Originally posted by adambeyoncelowe View Post
        I thought, for completion's sake (and so we can waste our time mulling over the possibilities and getting everything wrong), I'd start a thread listing all the new additions to the game that C20 has teased. Please add anything I've missed:

1. Unleashing - We've had a preview for this already. It suggests an overhaul of the system for Nightmare dice.

2. New Thallain types - Sevartal (svartalf, perhaps--meaning 'dark elf' or Thallain sidhe, I guess), skinwalkers (aside: J.K. Rowling got into trouble for her portrayal of this myth recently)

3. Revelry - A new way of getting Glamour which appears to be kith-specific (e.g., satyrs will do something related to, I guess, passion).

4. New Arts - Oneiromancy, Contracts, Dragon's Ire (possibly?), Summer (possibly?).

5. Ways to cure the Undoing - This is an important one, as temporarily Undone characters can seemingly be brought back from the Mists. The Second Edition rules for the Mists have characters fall into a coma for months on end, which often interrupted game flow.

What else have we learned or are we expecting from the tidbits we've seen so far?
        Would you mind telling me where did you saw skinwalkers?

Comment

Originally posted by Astromancer View Post
          Contact RichT through the Kickstarter. He's the project creator and can do more to help you there than anyone (including himself) on these forums.

If it were me, I'd make sure I can still log into Kickstarter, Backerkit, and DriveThruRPG. If I can login, I'd update my e-mail address in all three. The Backerkit survey will be locked down in a couple of days, so it's vitally important to update your e-mail address in the survey before then (if it asks for one, I honestly can't remember if it does or not).

If there's any of those three I can't log into, I'd contact their customer support to see how I can restore access to my account.

If you do any of the above, you'll need to do it relatively quickly if you want to receive the PDF when it goes out to all the backers.
          Last edited by PookaKnight; 04-28-2017, 11:12 AM.

Charlie Cantrell
          Onyx Path Freelancer
          Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
            Would you mind telling me where did you saw skinwalkers?

I used one in my playtest game.

Matthew McFarland
            Writer, developer, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

i always liked navajo legends in fictiom,neat!

Comment

Originally posted by blackhatmatt View Post

It was a good playtest, too, from the write-up. Tone-wise, it felt very cohesive, and showed a strong eye for thematic development which was lacking from earlier CTD books.

I'm really looking forward to the updated Nunnehi, and having them in the core book, as 1e and 2e were way too Celtic-focused for a setting as diverse as North America should be. If done right, as I'm sure they will be, skinwalkers should definitely be cool. (I think JK's problem was that her research into American culture and mythology seemed cursory at best, unlike her far more nuanced treatments of British magic.)

I'm guessing they'd be the equivalent of Nunnehi Thallain? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

So, likely the last preview before the PDF goes out:

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Between the clurichan and the selkie image, I'm loving the art direction for the kith pictures. They look like they're living in the here and now with real, immediate things to deal with.

I can't wait to actually see the finished book!

Charlie Cantrell
                    Onyx Path Freelancer
                    Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

With the errata thread up it can't be long now!

Comment

It's live now. Back to the Dreaming we go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tasti man LH View Post
                          It's live now. Back to the Dreaming we go!!!
                          IT'S HAPPENING!

Comment

Have the people who bought it via Backerkit after the Kickstarter not gotten it yet? That's fine, I just want to make sure there isn't a problem in my not having been charged/gotten my download yet.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

I havent gotten the book yet so...Please tell me if theres any homages to bowie or gaiman in either text or art >.<

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
                              ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
                              Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
                              Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
                                So, likely the last preview before the PDF goes out:

Why show the Clurichan as human??? And the Selkie does not look like the description.

Comment

Working...
                                X