C20 Anthology All Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C20 Anthology All Call

Just in case anyone is skipping the main page and going straight to forums - Changeling needs your stories for the anthology!

http://theonyxpath.com/changeling-20...logy-all-call/

Charlie Cantrell
    Onyx Path Freelancer
    Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Can I throw out Ideas Im contemplating in this thread?

Comment

If you just want to express excitement and hope and don't mind other folks seeing (and possibly running with) your ideas, then feel free

If you want them to be seen by Matt and considered for inclusion, probably not! The instructions for how to get your idea considered are in the article.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

ok an idea I have I MIGHT try it, but if someone else can run with and better execute it, I'd be flattered

Say an Ailil or Leahaun, Against a Seelie knight major problem im having is how to avoid lampooning the Seelie side too much just show them from the unseelie perspective, rather then presenting a carriacture.

Comment

I may throw my hat in the ring.

Anyone give me a quick run down on different types of death in Changeling? It's been a while since I played.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

chiimerical, caused By chimera, chimerical weapons or such is the temporary retreat of the Fae soul into the human body... unique in that it leaves a PC a playable charachter

who willl (Eventually) Revive..

but someone returning from Chimerical death sounds like a good focus for an story in an anthology.

other 2

physical death, When their killed with bullets swords, garou claws, fire, etc

and Fae death, inflicted with Cold Iron, which destroys their Fae soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post

who willl (Eventually) Revive..

but someone returning from Chimerical death sounds like a good focus for an story in an anthology.
              That's the idea.

Thanks for your help!

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

Comment

can you help me with ideas on how to keep from lampooning seelie too much when trying to protaganize unseelie? im wanting, a feel of "the only thing thats changed is our perspective" Not "We've jumped into some bizzare opposito universe"

Comment

can you help me with ideas on how to keep from lampooning seelie too much when trying to protaganize unseelie? im wanting, a feel of "the only thing thats changed is our perspective" Not "We've jumped into some bizzare opposito universe"

Give your Unseelie protagonist a Seelie friend who you can use as a foil for your Protagonist. The Seelie doesn't have to have a big part, but just around often enough to give the Seelie view point.

Comment

Halfway through the rough draft of my anthology submission. Three more scenes to go.

Comment

oh on chimerical death? does chimerical death/being undone/ protect from Fae Death

kind of makes a case for voluntary retreat, when facing an iron wielding Dauntain.

Comment

oh on chimerical death? does chimerical death/being undone/ protect from Fae Death

kind of makes a case for voluntary retreat, when facing an iron wielding Dauntain.

I'm not sure. I'm going to say no and it will be easier to kill an undone Fae than an active one (since a sleeping Fae won't have Cantrips to defend themselves). Fortunately for my characters that situation doesn't come up in my story.

Comment

Completed my submission for the C20 Anthology. Good Luck everyone!

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

So.... I saw in the Monday Meeting Notes the CtD Anthology is in First Draft. Does that mean we will get an announcement soon?

Comment

Working...
                              X