No announcement yet.

C20 Anthology All Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's in first draft, the authors have probably already signed their contracts and begun work. I'm excited to see who all got picked!

Charlie Cantrell
    Onyx Path Freelancer
    Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
      If it's in first draft, the authors have probably already signed their contracts and begun work. I'm excited to see who all got picked!
      Booo. I haven't heard anything back.

With my first rejection, I'm a real writer now.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

I'm sorry! But on the bright side, you're not alone! There was only space for 9 or 10 stories. I think Matt said he had about an order of magnitude more submissions.

Charlie Cantrell
        Onyx Path Freelancer
        Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
          I'm sorry! But on the bright side, you're not alone! There was only space for 9 or 10 stories. I think Matt said he had about an order of magnitude more submissions.

I figured it was a long shot. But hey, I got to start somewhere.

Now that I am not waiting on the Anthology, I'm digging out an original sci-fi story I wrote back in 2009. Man, it needs work.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
            chiimerical, caused By chimera, chimerical weapons or such is the temporary retreat of the Fae soul into the human body... unique in that it leaves a PC a playable charachter

who willl (Eventually) Revive..

but someone returning from Chimerical death sounds like a good focus for an story in an anthology.

other 2

physical death, When their killed with bullets swords, garou claws, fire, etc

and Fae death, inflicted with Cold Iron, which destroys their Fae soul.

Oh one other thing on Chimerical death ive wondered for a bit

Is it reasonable, for a seelie fae to worry about the Safety of the physical body of a foe they just killed chimericly.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post

Oh one other thing on Chimerical death ive wondered for a bit

Is it reasonable, for a seelie fae to worry about the Safety of the physical body of a foe they just killed chimericly.

It depends on the Seelie Fae, but for the more honorable ones, I'd say yes.

Comment

Working...
              X