Noble House Colors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noble House Colors

Do Sidhe Noble Houses have colors associated with them? I vaguely remember House Gwydion being red and gold, but that may be the colors chosen by that particular player.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

both Ailil and eilund are Monochromatic... If that helps.

Comment

Yep, the houses are associated with the colors of their crests. Gwydion is green and gold.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

I found them in the Changeling 2nd Edition Core. Thanks for your help!

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

Comment

wonderandwe, is your photo supposed to be Zelda Links awakening what with the owl, and the boy looking like link.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
            wonderandwe, is your photo supposed to be Zelda Links awakening what with the owl, and the boy looking like link.

Nope. It's my Exalted quest character with his godly tutor, the Keeper of Locks. I never realized Svante wears the same colors as Link. He is a Sidereal Chosen of Secrets and their color is green.

Comment

zelda links awakening has an owl as a "Mentor charachter" /Helper

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
                zelda links awakening has an owl as a "Mentor charachter" /Helper

I never played any of the Zelda games, so I never realized the connection. I based on the concept off of Owl from Winnie the Pooh and Wan Shi Tong from Avatar the last Airbender. I guess Owls as a wise mentor are a common fantasy trope.

Comment

Working...
                X