How to maintain harmony in a Noble Household

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maintain harmony in a Noble Household

starting a nobles centered game on Rpol currently first two RTJ's I got both mentioned Ailil as something they might be interested in

id specified in the char creation guidelines, freedom on choice of court (Though I had stated a bias towards Wilders, as the kind of politicing im wanting to explore wont work with things being overcrowded with childlings.

what I guess im asking, is any advise on how to maintain harmony when I get an RTJ for a seelie fae

Especialy as the Sidhe Seelie and Unseelie never made peace like commoners did.

there are Seelie Ailil.. that being said even the Unseelie are refined. They are creatures of personal honor and personal dignity. They don't murder their foes.. no foes what is the point of winning if you cannot throw it in someone's Face? what is the point of winning if you cheated?(unless its over the top). The proper Ailil is amiably and affiably evil.

Comment

I know all that...

but what if a Gwydion wants to join the troupe?

KABOOM!

any ideas beyond having a VERY serious chat with the mun first?

just got an app for a dougal that should be harmless.

currently one Idea I have is a renegade Gwydion from the Iron Paladins, whos Killing unseelie possibly with Cold Iron.

but im wanting a theme of "deep psychological wounds, inability to move on from this or that, wrong he was done once, not "Hey Im Crazy!!!"

as I was about to say "Going around killing unseelie "and that makes him sound like a random lunatic not a tragic victim of circumstances.

Comment

For the Gwydion? THE ESchat. Other GWYDION would be out hunting down "I kill Unseelie". Death before dishonor. If they are an Oathcirlce they are an oathcircle

Comment

ok so if I get a Player who doesnt understand that, try reason briefly, then the boot.

makes sense.

Comment

What's the link to the game on RPoL?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
              ok so if I get a Player who doesnt understand that, try reason briefly, then the boot.

makes sense.
              tropes have value in the Dreaming those who won't play get a mechanic for that!

Comment

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=67219&date=1467588593

note the problems I mentioned were what I fear MIGHT happen, not something thats allready happened (thankfully)

Comment

Working...
                X