Changeling 20th Backerkit Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeling 20th Backerkit Question

I had to pull by backing before the end of the kickstarter for financial reasons, but I'm in a much better position now to spend a bit on luxury items for myself. So I'm glad to see i can still order kickstarter products via backerkit. That said, am I correct in understanding that if I want the pdf and the physical book, I'll need to buy each separately for a total of $135?

If i get the physical book via Backerkit, do I qualify to recieve pdfs like Kithbook: Boggans, which goes to every backer who got the physical book?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
    I had to pull by backing before the end of the kickstarter for financial reasons, but I'm in a much better position now to spend a bit on luxury items for myself. So I'm glad to see i can still order kickstarter products via backerkit. That said, am I correct in understanding that if I want the pdf and the physical book, I'll need to buy each separately for a total of $135?

If i get the physical book via Backerkit, do I qualify to recieve pdfs like Kithbook: Boggans, which goes to every backer who got the physical book?
    I would assume no, but fingers crossed! Maybe email RichT?

Comment

I have no say or control over the Backerkit or Kickstarter process. That said, my read on it is no, you wouldn't get the stretch goals. It's sounds like just a way for folks who missed the Kickstarter to get the deluxe books and other add-ons if they want them. I can't tell one way or the other about the PDF if you get the physical book.

I'll second adambeyoncelowe and suggest contacting RichT for clarification.

Charlie Cantrell
      Onyx Path Freelancer
      Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

am curious will wraith or changeling be out first, as Wraiths been having... Trouble with its artwork longer then I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
          am curious will wraith or changeling be out first, as Wraiths been having... Trouble with its artwork longer then I can remember.

Wraith is cursed. I expect Changeling to be out first.

Comment

It's not the artwork - although I can see how you reached that conclusion, thanks to the Monday Meetings - it's been Rich Dansky, the developer, having to deal with a lot of sudden life problems, on top of his busy day job.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

There has been no trouble with Wraith20's artwork. Other than a couple of John Cobb illustrated design pieces, we haven't bought any yet because the art director needs art notes from the developer. And the developer is very much occupied with getting the text developed right now. So the section of the Monday Notes in the art area sits unchanging until the developer gets in the art notes.

Comment

Originally posted by RichT View Post

There has been no trouble with Wraith20's artwork. Other than a couple of John Cobb illustrated design pieces, we haven't bought any yet because the art director needs art notes from the developer. And the developer is very much occupied with getting the text developed right now. So the section of the Monday Notes in the art area sits unchanging until the developer gets in the art notes.
                Rich, since you are here, can you clarify with regard to the Changeling 20 Backerkit if to get the pdf in addition to the physical book, 30 additional dollars needs to be added on top of the 105?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
                X