Debate the Escheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate the Escheat

I gave the thread a generic name as im sure we all have questions on it.

But for my question, one on my mind right now

does the right of life apply to dauntain,

either the legal, "a noble will put you on trial and kick your ass" or the mechanical, you gain a point of temporary banality.

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
    I gave the thread a generic name as im sure we all have questions on it.

But for my question, one on my mind right now

does the right of life apply to dauntain,

either the legal, "a noble will put you on trial and kick your ass" or the mechanical, you gain a point of temporary banality.

Legally? Did you piss off the Noble? Was the Dauntain previously someone close to the noble? Has the Noble been hurt by the Dauntain? Do you have political enemies who would push it through?

the Dreaming? Absofuckingultely. The Dreaming isn't fair.

Comment

Safe to say that most Nobles will probaly sigh and shake their heads at such a death.

Hmmmn another worthwhile question does the right of life cover all forms of Death.

Chimerical, physical and fae?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
        Safe to say that most Nobles will probaly sigh and shake their heads at such a death.

Hmmmn another worthwhile question does the right of life cover all forms of Death.

Chimerical, physical and fae?

Considering a Duel to chimerical death is considered broadly acceptable....

Comment

Causing chimerical death still nets you a point of Banality. Causing a fae to become Undone, however, is much worse (JK--it's like two Banality or something).

Comment

Working...
          X