c20 is out of editing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c20 is out of editing!

well according to the monday meeting.. so not too long now right?

It's getting close! Matt still needs to approve the edits, the artists need to finish their illustrations, then it's on to layout, proofing, White Wolf approval, and then backers!

Charlie Cantrell
    Onyx Path Freelancer
    Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
      It's getting close! Matt still needs to approve the edits, the artists need to finish their illustrations, then it's on to layout, proofing, White Wolf approval, and then backers!
      Yeah, editing is still relatively early in the process. Speaking from my own publishing experience, editing comes at least a month before there's a typeset proof, and the proof comes at least a month before the book goes to print.

With artwork to be factored in, and the additional complexity involved in proofing a work like this, rather than a novel or whatever, it's presumably going to be at least three months.

Since everything in publishing takes twice as long as you expect, I'd say we're looking at maybe six months or more. (What can I say? I'm a realist! )
      Last edited by adambeyoncelowe; 10-05-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

So it could get to us before Wraith Cause no curse.

Comment

oh Where do I go to get my kickstarter badges, for Wraith, beast, Changeling Vampire Dark ages, I've gotten lazy on the issue.

Comment

The badges you've got now are all fan made. I don't know if anyone's made one for Wraith, Beast, Changeling, or V20 Dark Ages.

Charlie Cantrell
            Onyx Path Freelancer
            Changeling: The Dreaming 20th Anniversary Edition, Night Horrors: Conquering Heroes, Book of Freeholds

Comment

Originally posted by PookaKnight View Post
              The badges you've got now are all fan made. I don't know if anyone's made one for Wraith, Beast, Changeling, or V20 Dark Ages.
              There is a Beast one, but I don't remember who has it.

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: 13 Licks: The Curses of Caine in Blood and Smoke13 Licks: Tricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: Mysterious Place: The Cabin
              Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

Yes but we will be getting the PDF long before the book, especially since unlike wraith its not cursed.

Comment

Working...
                X