Question about Traditions Gathered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Traditions Gathered

i been collecting some of the mage the ascension books.but i wanted to know if the Tradition's Gathered books are of first, second , third or revised edition. does anyone knows?

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
    ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
    Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
    Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

I think it's all 1st edition stuff.

If you want something a bit more up to date, you're better of getting the Revised Tradition books individually.

Keepers of the Wyck: A Chronicle I'm running FINALE: Chapter 39: Green Fairy

Comment

Originally posted by Saikou View Post
      I think it's all 1st edition stuff.

If you want something a bit more up to date, you're better of getting the Revised Tradition books individually.
      shite. too expensive to find them through ebay

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
      ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
      Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
      Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

Is Ebay really worth it for them at this point? The printed Revised Traditionbooks books go for 17 dollars each on DriveThruRPG, freshly printed.
        Just get one or two of them each month instead of all at once, and you'll have them in no time

>> cWoD Dice Probability Chart | | >> cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator | | >> cWoD Alternative Armor System
        >> cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System | | >> My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels | | >> 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley View Post
          i been collecting some of the mage the ascension books.but i wanted to know if the Tradition's Gathered books are of first, second , third or revised edition. does anyone knows?
          ​They're a mix of 1e and 2e because the original Tradition books were spread across the run of first and second edition. Specifically, the 1e tradbooks are Akashic Brotherhood, Sons of Ether Verbena, and Virtual Adepts. The 2e tradbooks are Celestial Chorus, Cult of Ecstasy, Dreamspeakers, Euthanatos, and Order of Hermes.

Comment

Working...
          X