No announcement yet.

Worm corruption and taint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gotten a little more information, all it is is a wyrm taint of corruption on a human being. A full human being, the only aberration is the wyrm taint.

So with this knowledge, what spheres would I need to use to expunge this taint?

Comment

Time 5 to go back to before the taint was there.

Keepers of the Wyck: A Chronicle I'm running UPDATE Chapter 22: The Morning After

Comment

Originally posted by Saikou View Post
        Time 5 to go back to before the taint was there.
        So that you can gain loads of paradox to "maybe" prevent the taint from being contracted and go out in style like Czar Vargo? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KingJohn View Post
          I've gotten a little more information, all it is is a wyrm taint of corruption on a human being. A full human being, the only aberration is the wyrm taint.

So with this knowledge, what spheres would I need to use to expunge this taint?
          I'm guessing Spirit 2 and Prime 2 should already sufficient for this. Other opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Aleph View Post

I would say that cleansing a BDS would be harder than that. The process they undergo it's similar than what Nephandi do to their souls (The black spiral being a big caul in mage)
            Yeah, I thought about that, Im in doubt on how profound that change is in a BSD... They don't have avatars, right? The thing about Nefandi being uncurable maniacs, is that they have a twisted avatar speaking insanities in their heads. Plus, BSD are already half spirit, so their corruption is on themselves, not on an external source that keeps it (a psychopath "normal" Mage could be "cured" with a good ol' lobotomagik, but a Nefandus can't, because the source is external)

That's all highly debatable thou

Comment

Working...
            X