Question about Shallowings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karlgust View Post
    Because, Changellings from the Dreaming are made of dreams and imagination; the Lost however, are creatures of FATE (their True Fae are the agents of Fate incarnated). So, "chimerical glamour" is glamour of creativity, the magic of the world itself, and "fate glamour" is the "energy of destiny"
    Glamour can be two things. Who says it can't?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluecho View Post
      Glamour can be two things. Who says it can't?
      Yes, it could be both.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlgust View Post
        Well, if you wanna add weirdness to all of that, place a goblin market set on town, have a few goblins escaping that opening, and let goblin fruits become a commodity in the closer small town

I might actually do that. That's really good!

One of my inciting incidents for the campaign is a Tradition mage (one of the PCs) seeing on a scientific message board a post from a Progenitor (another PC) asking for help identifying a biological sample he found. "Wait a minute. How did he get that? He shouldn't be able to have that."

What if later someone is selling goblin fruit out of the back of a truck at a roadside farmers' market?

Comment

I'm totally fine with the kind of Glamour from Changeling the Lost being one type of Glamour and creative energy being another. It's not going to throw off my worldbuilding. I was originally going to homebrew the whole Zone, but when I read about Hedge and True Fae manifesting as Realms it was so similar to what I was shooting for anyway that I coopted it. The fact that there were some mechanical rules for it reduced my homebrewing labor quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X