Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tradition book bundle for $62.00 (Canadian), 10 books, is it worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tradition book bundle for $62.00 (Canadian), 10 books, is it worth it?

I love the convention books for the revised Mage. I am looking at the Tradition book bundle on drivethrurpg for 45.00 USD (or $62.00 in CAD), 10 books in the bundle. Are these a good read like the convention books? Should I get it? Please share your opinions of the books so I can finally pull the trigger.

Works out to under $5 a book American, if you are serious about running a traditions campaign then yes. The added rotes and each traditions "advantage" fluff/crunch is worth it.

Comment

I'd say it's worth it if you like the setting and have the money to spend. I've read most of them and loved what I've read. The integration of fluff with crunch is what I liked most.
      Last edited by Spacecat; 03-02-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Some of the Revised Trad books are better than their 2nd ed counterparts, and sometimes it is the other way around. I'm trying to remember, isn't Euthanatos Revised considered one of the best Mage books out there?

Mage: The Ice-ension: An Epic Game of Reality on the Rink

Comment

Originally posted by Ramnesis View Post
          Some of the Revised Trad books are better than their 2nd ed counterparts, and sometimes it is the other way around. I'm trying to remember, isn't Euthanatos Revised considered one of the best Mage books out there?
          Euthanatos Revised and Akashic Brotherhood Revised are both written by Malcolm Sheppard and are considered by many the best Tradition related books in the line. I can't vouch for Euthanatos Revised since I just started reading my copy a couple days ago, but Akashic Brotherhood Revised is incredible.

Mage: the Awakening 2E - Hogwarts: the Wizarding World Chronicle
          Mummy: the Curse - Lightweight 2E Conversion; Disciples of Duat; Mortal Sekhem Sorcerers

Comment

Working...
          X