A quick question regarding splatbooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question regarding splatbooks

Does each and every revised splatbook(VtM, WtA, MtA...) have more or less same wordcount regardless game line or faction(in case of the Mage, most prominently Traditions and Technocracy)
    Last edited by Numinous; 04-02-2017, 08:40 PM.

Well they all look the same thickness on my bookshelf give or take a few .01 of an inch so maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by BurritoMage View Post
      Well they all look the same thickness on my bookshelf give or take a few .01 of an inch so maybe?
      Format, font, blank, margin, word spacing and text size could be variables, maybe thousands of words, perhaps.

Comment

Initiates of the Art has 89 pages and 53976 words while the Digital Web 2.0 has 135 pages and 84425 words.
        The revised tradition and convention books all seem to have 106 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecat View Post
          Initiates of the Art has 89 pages and 53976 words while the Digital Web 2.0 has 135 pages and 84425 words.
          The revised tradition and convention books all seem to have 106 pages.
          Revised tradition, convention, clan, and other faction books have somewhat-different word counts? I feel even though revised convention books have roughly same page, their format is less 'denser' than other splats.

Comment

Originally posted by Numinous View Post
            Revised tradition, convention, clan, and other faction books have somewhat-different word counts?
            I'm curious as to why it matters

Comment

Originally posted by BurritoMage View Post

I'm curious as to why it matters
              I'm just getting curious.

Comment

Working...
              X