Human to Djinn transformation ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human to Djinn transformation ideas?

I am trying to think of ways a human might be transformed into a Djinn. It's for a story idea I have bouncing around in my head involving the kidnapped daughter of a Taftani but am sure if it will work.

As I understand it, if you stay too long in a spirit realm you will become a spirit of that realm. So if a human stays too long in a Djinn realm, shouldn't they become a Djinn?

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
    As I understand it, if you stay too long in a spirit realm you will become a spirit of that realm. So if a human stays too long in a Djinn realm, shouldn't they become a Djinn?
    Yes, but they forget what they once were. It's the worse case of loss of self.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
      I am trying to think of ways a human might be transformed into a Djinn. It's for a story idea I have bouncing around in my head involving the kidnapped daughter of a Taftani but am sure if it will work.

Its more or less the case, there are ways to stop it, expand the time reduce the time etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BurritoMage View Post

Yes, but they forget what they once were. It's the worse case of loss of self.
        Is that a new rule? I thought that part of the suffering was dwelling on what you lost.

Comment

Working...
        X