God's and Monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's and Monsters

What do we know about this book? I was looking through the blog entries on this site and couldn't find any information about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteWolfRP...iar_strangers/

Comment

I think Phil said they he expand on information about H.I.T. Marks which, quite honestly, has me VERY excited.

PENTEX SUCKS.

I'm a gamer. I'm conservative. We exist.

Comment

It's the last bit of the rules that were intended for the Dictionary-Sized-Monstrosity, along with HDYDT and Book of Secrets. So.... Core Book 4?

Real rules on Familiars. Other critter-y type things. That sort of stuff that got axed for space reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
          It's the last bit of the rules that were intended for the Dictionary-Sized-Monstrosity, along with HDYDT and Book of Secrets. So.... Core Book 4?

Real rules on Familiars. Other critter-y type things. That sort of stuff that got axed for space reasons.
          As well as a few Merits and Flaws that were cut off from the Book of Secrets list as being too outlandish for 'normal' mages, according to a line in BoS.

Comment

The video in that link didn't seem to say anything about Gods, Monsters, And Familiar Strangers. It was just the Kickstarter video for M20 as a whole.

Comment

Working...
            X