Technocrats vs Faustian Demons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technocrats vs Faustian Demons?

One of the Thriving Future scenarios for the Faustians in Demon is for the Faustians is to create an impregnable fortress that is largely impregnable. If they were to use the Bastion ritual and create a massive Bastion out in the middle of the Rub' al Khali desert, complete with armies of Elementals and Spectres, and brought thousands of Thralls to power their rituals, what sort of backlash would they get from the Technocracy?

Particularly if they became just as open about their abilities as the Technocracy?

Edit: That was supposed to read “Taftani” at the end.
    Last edited by Mercurial; 10-12-2017, 02:32 AM.

That would be a really good opportunity to use the Demon Translation Guide.

2E Legacy Updates
    Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
    Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
    Storm Keepers

Comment

Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
      I’ll have to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
        I thought that was just for translating between nWoD and cWoD. Aren't Faustians already from Demon the Fallen?

Comment

Indeed, I tought the same.

Anycase, if they're like Taftani (and in Taftani no man's land) then Technocrats may as well do nothing. Just look to the other side and be sure the problem doesn't go out of the empty quadrant.
          The demons may have more to worry about the Taftani, they're reeealy good at blowing things up (so good that they kicked the Technocracy out of their territory) and at dealing with demons. Think that they descend from King Solomon school of magick, Demon has a thing or two to say about dealing with Solomon (something about a number of Earthbounds trapped in a single jar somewhere, unable to use their powers, comes to my mind as part of Demon history).
          Last edited by Aleph; 10-12-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X