God's and Monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's and Monsters

I was just checking out the weekly meeting notes and saw that God's and Monsters has entered the second draft phase.

That's cool. Even if I never end up using 9/10ths of its contents, bestiaries are always fun to read.

Shameless Technocratic shill.

Comment

Plus it's going to have the M20 familiars rules, which my table desperately needs.

Comment

Originally posted by shadryx View Post
        Plus it's going to have the M20 familiars rules, which my table desperately needs.
        Don’t hold your breath. It might not be ready till 2019.

Keepers of the Wyck: A Chronicle I'm running FINALE: Chapter 39: Green Fairy

Comment

Originally posted by Saikou View Post

Don’t hold your breath. It might not be ready till 2019.
          THERE IS NO GOD!!..

damn it, i really was hoping to get my grubby hands on it during this year

Forum's Official's Joker and Trickster. Pardon my bad english, aint my first language (I Speak Spanish).
          ST: DtF, HtR, WtO, MtA
          Signature Chars: Crowley (hakalu), Joe The Nuwisha (WtA)
          Changelings: be afraid of the Technocracian High Five of Doom

Comment

Moved up to post editing development, after being stalled in first draft phase so long it is moving smoking fast now.

Comment

Originally posted by rickayelm View Post
              Moved up to post editing development, after being stalled in first draft phase so long it is moving smoking fast now.
              ...that might actually be an error.

I asked about it, and that was said is that the book is not in Second Drafts anymore.

Comment

Right, it was listed in two places, both second draft phase and post editing phase. They said the second draft phase listing was wrong, so I think that means it is in the post editing phase.

Comment

I'm looking forward to more Advantages rules!

I really like Mage characters (NPCs included) who can be summed up as "a big "fuck you" to the consensus". A guy with angel/raven/demon/butterfly wings, horns, you name it. And the paradox is just part of the fun!

Comment

I’m just interested to get a nice list of HITmarks and umbrood all in one place

Keepers of the Wyck: A Chronicle I'm running FINALE: Chapter 39: Green Fairy

Comment

Originally posted by Saikou View Post
                      I’m just interested to get a nice list of HITmarks and umbrood all in one place
                      Weren't all of the HIT lines listed in M20? Are there a long list of variations I don't know about?

Comment

Originally posted by 11twiggins View Post
                        Weren't all of the HIT lines listed in M20? Are there a long list of variations I don't know about?
                        Nope. M20 only contained a few select models, V and X (i.e. 5 and 10). but there are several variants that were mentioned in the older Mage books, as well as the Atlas Units described in NWO Revised..if you want to count them among the HIT Marks.

The earlierst models were not called 'HIT Mark' back in the day, and the term was retroactively applied. For example, HIT Mark I's go by another name: The Terracotta Army. More golem than technology.

Models 2-4 were literal robots of various kinds, first starting as clockworks, then tinmen, then huge classic robots. V is the classic 'terminator' HIT Mark, and 'VI' was a T-1000 knock-off. Given that M20 describes model X/10, 7 to 9 are still unknowns.

cWoD Dice Probability Chart ||| cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator ||| cWoD Alternative Armor System
                        cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System ||| My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels ||| 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff
                        EXPLOSIVE cWoD STUFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Crowley View Post

THERE IS NO GOD!!..
                          But there are still monsters. And mayhap familiar strangers.

I apologise, but I had to say it.

Comment

You'd better apologize! That was cheesy and dumb. And I was going to say it. [pout]

Comment

Working...
                            X