Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind sphere to affect perceptions?

Hi all.

I'm comparatively new to mage, and had a question about Mind. Specifically, could it be used to make someone feel drunk/high?

Life could be used to make them actually drunk/high, but because they're just mental states, I'd think Mind should be ok. Which would be 3 maybe? I want to compare it to a psychic blast @3, but a sort of euphoria as opposed to pain.

Yes, it would probably be best to compare them to Mental Illusions but Mind 3 should be able to make a subject feel those kind of sensations.

Comment

Depending on the scope of the feeling Mind 2 could be enough, especially if the target has consumed intoxicating substances and you only enhance the effect.

So, this Zen Master walks up to a hot dog stand and says: "Make me one with everything!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nonsense View Post
        Depending on the scope of the feeling Mind 2 could be enough, especially if the target has consumed intoxicating substances and you only enhance the effect.

Well that's going to be part of the thing; no actual substances, but still inebriated.

Comment

With Mind 2 you can get them to feel drunk.
          Mind 3 can make them act drunk, slurring their words, losing coordination, and even have them make poor decisions. You can also make them believe they are drunk at this level.
          Mind 4 however can make them actually drunk, replicating the exact experience and motions the mind goes through while having been on a bender, without any actual alcohol in their system.
          Last edited by Saikou; 06-05-2018, 12:58 PM.

Keepers of the Wyck: A Chronicle I'm running FINALE: Chapter 39: Green Fairy

Comment

Working...
          X