Sorcerers Crusades Timeline Events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorcerers Crusades Timeline Events?

M:tSC references all sorts of events: The Golden Guild Alliance, College Wars, and Lodge Wars of Tuscany, among others.

Does anyone know of other places besides the Sorcerers Crusade Corebook where one can find information on any of these sundry italicized events? The Wiki has a couple, but only restates what's been said in the Corebook's Timeline.

Thanks so much!

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

M20 contains a writeup on page 121 to 135 about the history of Mage from the early mythic age to modern time. it's not a condensed timeline, and of course only contains important points in time, but yes..it contains info about the Golden Guild Allience, Lodge Wars, etc.

cWoD Dice Probability Chart ||| cWoD Dice Statistics Calculator ||| cWoD Alternative Armor System
    cWoD Alternative Damage Roll System ||| My explanation of cWoD Damage Levels ||| 'Intersting' Strength Attribute Stuff
    EXPLOSIVE cWoD STUFF!

Comment

Hmm. I see them, but they seem even less detailed than M:tSC.
      Last edited by Arzie; 07-02-2018, 10:55 AM.

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

Comment

Akashic Brotherhood Revised talked about some of the Asian events, IIRC.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
        Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Hmm. I'll have to take a look at AkBroRev. Wish there were a few more details on other events, though. Maybe when they open up the ST Vault for Mage? ;^)

Comment

I think Malcolm Shepherd was one of the few rev era writers to have even been aware of M:SC's wealth of historical tidbits, so some stuff may be in EuthanatosRev as well.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
            Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Working...
            X