Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Mage has as many books as Vampire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The would be them, yes.

What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly. That is the first law of nature.
    Voltaire, "Tolerance" (1764)

Comment

Originally posted by Lian View Post
      I imagine its more local than anything else.. there are CoE who might join a settite temple.. or vice versa.
      I didn't have joining a Setite temple in mind in regard to how it would turn out most of the time for the Cultist of Ecstasy. Joining the temple seems hardcore - just think what would happen to the CoE's Kamamarga - she or he would have to build it anew, or abandon it. I mostly had in mind a CoE Mage meeting up with a Follower of Set and just hanging out together, doing regular stuff. Like the Mage taking a lot of drugs, and then letting the Setite drink her or his blood afterwards ; and then drinking the Setite's Vitae and being made a Ghoul. And talking about philosophy, different perspectives and approaches, and what each of them has done lately, and is planning to do in the future.
      Last edited by Muad'Dib; 12-03-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
        I didn't have joining a Setite temple in mind in regard to how it would turn out most of the time for the Cultist of Ecstasy. Joining the temple seems hardcore - just think what would happen to the CoE's Kamamarga - she or he would have to build it anew, or abandon it. I mostly had in mind a CoE Mage meeting up with a Follower of Set and just hanging out together, doing regular stuff. Like the Mage taking a lot of drugs, and then letting the Setite drink her or his blood afterwards ; and then drinking the Setite's Vitae and being made a Ghoul. And talking about philosophy, different perspectives and approaches, and what each of them has done lately, and is planning to do in the future.

I mean there's no official "Alliance" or "Set faction" or what have you.. just sometimes they mix on the local level. Sometimes stuff like that happens.. and other times the Mage is horrified by the vampires "twisting everything about their beliefs wrong" and go murder them.. in the name of Set.

Comment

Working...
        X