Amanda Jonsson Story?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanda Jonsson Story?

Just wondering if there's a complete version of all the Amanda Jonsson stories somewhere in the series of tubes, or if someone has a guide to them in each of the books and what order they should be read in.

Grazi!

Currently Hosting Outpost Phoenix, a United Space Federation Live-Action Star Trek Discord Sim. New players are always welcome!

I don't know of a case where the fiction for the game has been printed out of order, but the wiki indicates the story is found in:
    Mage: The Ascension Second Edition
    The Book of Madness
    Tradition Book: Euthanatos, p. 74
    Ascension, p. 5

The story is also outlined on the wiki if you're looking for the overview.https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Me...nzaga_de_Ortiz

Comment

It's a pity the series will never be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyCuriosity View Post
        I don't know of a case where the fiction for the game has been printed out of order, but the wiki indicates the story is found in:
        Mage: The Ascension Second Edition
        The Book of Madness
        Tradition Book: Euthanatos, p. 74
        Ascension, p. 5

The story is also outlined on the wiki if you're looking for the overview.https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Me...nzaga_de_Ortiz
        That's incomplete, I'm pretty sure that most books in Mage Second Edition had a fiction with a bit of Amanda's adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by History View Post
          That's incomplete, I'm pretty sure that most books in Mage Second Edition had a fiction with a bit of Amanda's adventures.
          Some small bits, yeah. For instance, Beyond the Barriers has 2-3 pages on attempting to deliver a letter but eh *shoulder shrug* that's more about setting with someone you've seen before. Now you've got me curious.

Comment

I think there were even bits of her story in some of the first edition books. For example, I remember reading her initial Awakening in the v1 Core Book.

Comment

For completeness, someone posted a longer list on the FB group:
              > 1) Untitled, Mage: The Ascension 1st Edition, pages 15, 83, and 163.
              > 2) "Beyond the Tapestry," The Book of Chantries page 4 (reprinted in

> Mage Chronicles Volume 1).
              > 3) "Behind the Wall," The Book of Shadows page 5.
              > 4) "Vultures," The Book of Madness page 4.
              > 5) Untitled, Mage: The Ascension 2nd Edition, color introduction (no
              > page numbers).
              > 6) Untitled, The Book of Crafts page 4.
              > 7) Untitled, Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds page 4.
              > 8) "You Stand Accused," Tradition Book: Euthanatos page 5 (reprinted in
              > The Traditions Gathered III: Swords of Faith).
              > 9) Untitled, The Book of Mirrors page 4.
              > 10) Untitled, The Technomancer's Toybox page 4.
              > 11) Untitled, Tales of Magick: Dark Adventure page 4.
              > 12) Untitled, Initiates of the Art page 3, out-of-chronology, set
              > between "Behind the Wall" and "Vultures;" an extract from The Cerberus
              > Chronicles, a novel we will never see in its compete form. Damnit.
              > 13) Untitled, Ascension page 5.
              From
              http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/37083-13-mage-compleat-amanda

Comment

Working...
              X