Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rock113 View Post
    Uh, why?
    It's the underlying idea of the setting. I mean, you seem to have read Master of the Art, it's pretty explicit. You don't need thousands of years to reach ascension; so if your character is thousands of years old then something has gone wrong.

And btw, I haven't have a close reading on VtM 5E, does anything about Really ancient vampires change?
    I haven't read it that closely either. I just picked up a line where it makes the explicit point that vampires have a supernaturally good memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

It's the underlying idea of the setting. I mean, you seem to have read Master of the Art, it's pretty explicit. You don't need thousands of years to reach ascension; so if your character is thousands of years old then something has gone wrong.
      I will re-read it, maybe I have a bad memory.

Uh but if he is an exception? Like Larth became a Liche in order to defend his country forever.
      Last edited by Rock113; 05-08-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

In general immortality rotes make a point of having Mind to solve the memory "issue", as old age it's not just physical. So it really depends on how the immortality works. Unaging doesn't tell every detail about how your immortality works, so it could solve that issue or not. Whatever it's more convinient.

Originally posted by Michael
        Well, that assumes your mage want's to reach Ascencion. Some mages don't even believe in Ascencion, and a lot of mages don't care for it a whole lot.

Also the "something wrong" may be reaching Archmastery, since you're banned forever from Ascension once you have it. Master of the Art it's pretty explicit about that

Nothing of this has anything to do with forgetting anything
        Last edited by Aleph; 05-08-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I still don't understand what you want. You want ways in-game to not age? If so, you could use a Life ritual and live with the permadox

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Revan View Post
            I still don't understand what you want. You want ways in-game to not age? If so, you could use a Life ritual and live with the permadox
            How to design a Meths-old mage?

Both NPC and PC.

Comment

What you mean by design?

Comment

Working...
              X