M20's Human Resources Example

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M20's Human Resources Example

The example M20 gives for the 'Human Resources' Instrument (p.595) lists using a Correspondance 3/Mind 3 effect to get from Manhattan to the Supreme Court. My question is, given the example as listed, how is this Effect any different from doing the same thing with only mundane resources, either in-game or mechanically?

Originally posted by shkspr1048 View Post
    The example M20 gives for the 'Human Resources' Instrument (p.595) lists using a Correspondance 3/Mind 3 effect to get from Manhattan to the Supreme Court. My question is, given the example as listed, how is this Effect any different from doing the same thing with only mundane resources, either in-game or mechanically?
    My personal take is this: the only difference is speed and efficiency. With the spheres you're "bending" reality in your favor by making the circumstances that surround the process (traffic, human error, permits, sick workers, accidents, unexpected delays, etc...) work for you instead of being random, while with skills you're dealing with reality as it is. In the end you achieve the same result, but the spheres make the process much smoother.

Comment

Working...
    X